Monday, October 18, 2010

Yoyogi Japanese Restaurant

Yoyogi  is quite a popular restaurant in Singapore down near Robertson Quay. My advise to kids is: don't go there.  Yoyogi is very small. It only had 8 other people in the restaurant. I was dragged along to lunch with my Mum and Aunty and some other old ladies. I had a Executive Bento Box which was $38. It had tempura, eel, rice sushi, miso soup and sashimi. The eel was really good but it was the first time I have had eel so I don't know what is bad eel either. The sushi had a perfect amount of wasabi on it so it wasn't too spicy. The miso soup was bland and tasted weird. The sashimi was good though. There is no where to run around so it's really boring!! Also, there used to be a Ladies Bento Box which was really good value, but now it's not on the menu:(
















Executive Bento Box $38 (Above) 

Where: 33 Mohamed Sultan Road
ph: 6887 4669 
Price: Set meal $28-$58
Kido Meter: 1/5

2 comments:

  1. Love this review it means I shall never be subjected to the food! Sorry you had to hang with your ageing aunty and her senile old friends...!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you put photos up as I would have forgotten what we had eaten over lunch (being old and senile!!)......

    ReplyDelete